Thai Square is continuing to serving you the same authentic food and unique experience you’ve known and loved. Whilst upholding our traditions of warm welcoming and being accommodating to you, we will make sure the wellbeing of you and our staff remain as important, in line with the Government’s advice. Here’s to remind you a few helpful things when dine-in with us.
- We highly recommend that you make reservations online when possible as we will be limiting numbers of walk-ins so we can manage our restaurants safely. We are also limiting numbers of guests to 6 people maximum per party.
- NHS Track & Trace system is strongly encouraged across all branches.
- Temperature screening upon arrival.
- Hand Sanitiser is available throughout our venues.
- Face coverings are essential and must be worn at all times when not dining at the table.
- Our teams are wearing face coverings and hand washing regularly.
- All our menus are digitally accessible from your devices to reduce rates of contact.
We thank you for your patience in complying with the advices and hope to welcome you soon.
You can find the latest Government’s update here